#COSTAGRAMMER TOUR AT MARSEILLE
We pick up our cameras as real influencers to capture the essence of Marseille. An innovative stimulating excursion for those who love to share their emotions with their dear ones and, why not, be the envy of followers!
Become a true #costagrammer: upload your best shots using the #costagrammer hashtag and don't forget to tag our official Instagram @costacruisesofficial !
What we will see
- Old Harbour: ombrière, Notre Dame de la Garde, …
- "Panier" Quarter
- Cathedral of Saint-Marie-Majeure
- MuCEM and Fort Saint-Jean
What we will do
- We take out our cameras ready to capture the spirit of Marseille and create a true social photo feature.
- Our guide will be waiting to welcome us as we disembark from the ship. Together, we make our way to the city centre, specifically, a point near the Old Harbour where our tour begins.
- First of all, we reach the ombrière: a sheet of stainless steel acting as a mirror, showing us our upside-down reflex and offering us endless photo opportunities.
- Let us not forget to capture the city’s emblem – the magnificent Notre Dame de la Garde in the Romanesque-Byzantine style. Will we manage to capture all its charm in a single picture?
- We pass by Hotel Intercontinental (former Hotel Dieu) and venture into the old "Le Panier" district, the city’s historic city centre populated by workshops, colourful lively cafés, and many original curiosities ready to be photographed!
- We continue towards Marseille Cathedral: it is rather peculiar how a boules court, the game symbol of Provence, is found right in front of the entrance to this imposing church. Why not seize the chance of having our photo taken as we mime a throw?
- We then head back to the Old Port and to the area between the Musée des civilisations de l'Europe et de la Méditerranée (MuCEM) and Fort di Saint-Jean, the fortress built by Louis 14th in 1660. From here, we can admire the city in all of its splendour. - an unmissable occasion to capture this breathtaking scenery on camera!
- Our excursion has come to an end: we return to our ship ready to post all the emotions we have enjoyed, which will be forever etched in our memories and available on our photo gallery.
What you need to know
- Places on this excursion are limited. We recommend booking early.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- This excursion involves some walking. We recommend wearing appropriate footwear and comfortable clothing.