SWIM WITH DOLPHINS AT CHANKANAAB PARK
naturalistinen retki, kylpeminen, Viihde, Meal included
A truly unforgettable experience, face to face with dolphins in the blue waters of the Caribbean! And after this magical adventure, more fun awaits us in the wonderful Chankanaab Park, including a delicious Mexican buffet lunch.
What we will see
- Chankanaab Adventure Beach Park
- Dolphin Discovery Cozumel and swimming with the dolphins
- Sea Lion Show
- Buffet lunch at the 'The Dolphin View' restaurant
- Snorkeling, lagoon and botanical gardens
- Tequila Village, crocodile enclosure, Mayan SPA
What we will do
- Our excursion starts when we take a taxi accompanied by our Costa guide to go to the fantastic Chankanaab Adventure Beach Park, which is situated in a natural reserve, where the flora and fauna are unspoiled and protected.
- A pleasant walk going past sparkling fountains and waterfalls takes us to Dolphin Discovery Cozumel, the world's biggest dolphinarium, overlooking the blue Caribbean sea.
- A briefing with the dolphin trainers prepares us for our magical encounter with the dolphins. This is a great opportunity to learn more about these extraordinary creatures and to appreciate to the fullest extent the emotional trip that we are about to experience.
- And now it is time to meet our dolphin friend! We enter the water wearing a life vest and we meet a merry and playful creature.
- As we stroke its soft smooth skin and listen to its chirping we immediately make friends and so we reach out for a 'hand-to-fin shake'. and purse our lips to receive a sweet kiss!
- This fantastic experience continues in deeper waters where our dolphin friends take us for a fast ride as we hold on to their dorsal fins.
- One of the most exciting moments is the famous foot push, where the dolphins push us through the water at such speed that they propel us out of the water giving us a flying sensation.
- We say goodbye to the dolphins and move on to the Sea Lion Show. These born entertainers will sing, dance and jump about in a show that lasts about 20 minutes.
- For lunch we go to 'The Dolphin View' restaurant for a buffet of Mexican specialities that will give us the energy we need to explore the other wonders of Chankanaab park, Cozumel's most popular attraction.
- We can go snorkeling to see from close quarters the very colourful fish swimming in the blue sea where the park's splendid coral reef lies.
- Nature lovers and those who love peace and tranquillity can visit the beautiful lagoon, a natural aquarium surrounded by lush vegetation, or the botanical gardens, where we find enormous flaming red heliconias and other spectacular tropical plants interspersed with interesting replicas of Mayan ruins.
- The park also offers other amusements for the enjoyment of all such as the Tequila Village where you can taste Mexico's most popular drink, the crocodile enclosure or the Mayan SPA where we can try the traditional ritual steam bath.
- After the visit we return to the ship by taxi.
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide. Our instructors will provide information in either English or Spanish.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- Minimum age: 8 years; minors under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum height: approximately 120 cm.
- Pregnant women are not permitted to take part in this excursion.
- Video cameras and cameras are not allowed in the dolphinarium; professional photographers will take photos during the excursion.