FACE TO FACE WITH OCEAN DOLPHINS
naturalistinen retki, kylpeminen, Viihde
A unique and unforgettable experience! Interact with the dolphins without any barriers in their natural habitat, the waters around Grand Bahama, one of the few places in the world where this is possible.
What we will see
- Tour of the canals / southern coast of Grand Bahama
- Sanctuary Bay
- Swimming with the dolphins in the ocean
What we will do
- A 20 minute trip on a monohull boat takes us through the wonderful canals of Grand Bahama, the fourth biggest island of the Bahamas archipelago, or alternatively, along the **southern coast of the island (depending on the weather).
- At the end of the boat trip we arrive at Sanctuary Bay, a natural lagoon with an area of 36,000 sq. metres, which is currently home to fourteen bottlenose dolphins. An expert trainer provides useful information about these creatures. We proceed in our cruise out into the open ocean, where we can see dolphins jumping and playing in the wake of the boat. When the boat comes to a stop we enter the crystal clear water, which is 20-25 metres deep, and we swim near the dolphins. These intelligent and friendly creatures interact and play with us. They even respond when we prompt them to turn around, wave and splash to make it a truly unique experience*.
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide. Information will be provided in English.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- For this excursion you must be able to swim.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to take part in this excursion.
- Minimum age: 4 years; minors under 18 years of age must be accompanied in the water by a paying adult.
- Upon arriving at Sanctuary Bay, each guest will be provided with a life jacket.
- Maximum number of participants in the water: 6.
- Minimum height: 140 cm.