JEEP AND SCHOONER EXCURSION IN ILHABELA
naturalistinen retki, kylpeminen
Ilhabela is located in an exceptionally uncontaminated eco-habitat made up of multiple waterfalls and local flora and fauna. This excursion lets us discover these marvels in a truly unique way - aboard a schooner and from a Jeep!
What we will see
- Ilhabela Yacht Club
- Barreiros, Viana and Praia do Sino beaches
- Ponta das Canas lighthouse
- Rain forest
- Belvedere Barreiro
- Jabaquara beach
What we will do
- On the dock, we are be divided into two groups - one embarks on the schooner and the other gets onto a Jeep towards Jabaquara beach.
- While sailing towards the beach, the barquetine circumnavigates our ship to take a few photos and then passes by the Ilhabela Yacht Club as well as the Barreiros, Viana and Praia do Sino beaches, whose rocks seem to reproduce the sound of church bells. The boat then approaches the Ponta das Canas lighthouse before disembarking onto Jabaquara beach, surrounded by an imposing rain forest.
- In the meantime, the Jeep drives through the Barreiro belvedere, where a selfie with our ship in the background is a must. The next stop is Praia do Sino beach, where we admire and “listen” to the famous rocks. After the Ponta das Canas lighthouse, the Jeeps reach Jabaquara beach along a dirt track.
- On our way back, those who arrived by Jeep embark the barquetine and viceversa, so that everyone can experience the same adventure!
What you need to know
- The beach may vary according to weather conditions (Jabaquara or Praia do Sino).
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- The excursion is no recommended to those allergic to mosquito bites.
- This excursion includes a Portuguese or Spanish speaking guide.
- Jeeps can accommodate up to 8 people so families or groups of friends may not travel on the same Jeep.
- We recommend wearing comfortable closed toe shoes.
- Jeeps are not provided with air conditioning.