DUNN'S RIVER FALLS, SKY EXPLORER CHAIR LIFT AND JAMAICA BOBSLED
naturalistinen retki, Shopping, Viihde
Three exciting attractions combined in a single thrilling adventure excursion: climbing the famous Dunn's River Falls, the Mystic Mountain Tour on the Sky Explorer chair lift and to conclude, the Jamaica Bobsled to speed down the mountain on a bobsled. Entertainment and an adrenaline rush guaranteed!
What we will see
- Dunn's River Falls
- Mystic Mountain and Sky Explorer chair lift: tropical forest, interactive displays, hummingbird garden
- Jamaica Bobsled: speeding down the mountain on a bobsled
What we will do
- After a brief journey on our air-conditioned coach, we reach the Dunn's River Falls, which are famous all over the world and one of Jamaica's main attractions. When we arrive, we follow the experienced local guide who accompanies us as we climb for about 200 metres up the cascading waters flowing into the unspoiled Caribbean Sea.
- After this thrilling and refreshing climb we return to the coach and after a short journey we reach Mystic Mountain. Here we take the Sky Explorer chair lift for a fun trip up to a height of 250 m through the tropical forest canopy.
- Once we reach the summit of the mountain we spend a few minutes reading the interactive displays which illustrate the history and culture of Jamaica and its population, and then we visit the picturesque hummingbird garden.
- When this second experience is also over, we prepare for a thrilling Jamaica Bobsled experience. After receiving the necessary instructions, we hop into a bobsled, hold on tight and whoosh through about 850 m of twists and turns down the mountain. Once we reach the bottom we are slowly towed back to the top on an elevated track.
- Before leaving, we have plenty of time to enjoy the panoramic view from the summit of the mountain, as we swim in the infinity pool or savour a snack in the restaurant.
- When we are ready to leave, we take the Sky Explorer once again to go back down the mountain and return to the ship.
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- Minimum height: 120 cm.
- Minors under 8 years of age must be accompanied by an adult to steer the bob-sleigh.
- The excursion is not recommended for pregnant women or people with heart, neck or back conditions.
- We recommend wearing closed shoes.
- We recommend that guests who wish to use the swimming pool, bring their swimsuit and a towel.